*CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. ALL WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL.
Yes, that’s right, I have once again teamed up with The Trip Tribe and this time we are taking YOU with US to Chiang Mai, Thailand!!!! I’m truly excited beyond measure and can’t wait for what I know will be a once in a lifetime adventure… During this Paleo and Thai Culture Retreat, you will join me for a week of epic adventure, food, and fun. In celebration we have special offers and giveaways just for YOU!
We also have GIVEAWAYS!!!
My latest book, Everyday Paleo Thai Cuisine, is the inspiration behind this retreat and I’m going to entice you to consider this trip with me by offering you fabulous giveaways!!!
Here’s what’s up for grabs:
- Two lucky winner will receive a signed copy of Everyday Paleo Thai Cuisine, a $100 gift certificate to Tropical Traditions and 5 of each item offered from Primal Pacs!!!! Holy cow that’s everything from their Just Beef Jerky, to their awesome Primal Pacs, plus Bacon Infusion and Spicy Sticks and more! For those of you who aren’t lucky enough to win – you still get a prize by receiving 10% off your first order by using the code “JASSA” at checkout while shopping at Primal Pacs!
- One lucky GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a $200 gift certificate from The Trip Tribe to be used towards the purchase price of the Thai Retreat plus everything mentioned in the above paragraph!!!! The winner of the $200 gift certificate must use it to book their trip by November 14th!
No purchase necessary to win, all you have to do is this:
1. Head over to The Trip Tribe and “crave” the Paleo and Thai Culture Retreat!
2. Share this post with your friends on Facebook.
3. Comment on this post explaining why you want to come with me to Thailand and tell me that you craved the trip and shared this post (honor system).
On Thursday, November 6th I will randomly select our three winners and notify the winners by email.
All meals are included in the price of the retreat plus everything you see in the following itinerary:
Day 1 Introduction
- Survival Thai Language
- Talk on sustainable agriculture
- Afternoon sightseeing
Day 2 Culinary Class and Sightseeing
- Cooking School
- Optional Muay Thai training
Day 3 Markets Visit and Optional Workout
- Visit to markets Kad Islam and Kad Luang
- Optional workout
Day 4 Mae Ta Village and Muay Thai
- Van to Mae Ta Village
- Mae Ta guest speaker
Day 5 Farm Visit and Walking Market
- Optional workout
- Visit A J. Jeff farm
- Walking Street Market visit
Day 6 Sightseeing and Thai Massage
- Chiang Mai sightseeing
- Thai Massage
Day 7 Culinary Class and sightseeing
- Culinary class