Paleo Talk 12 is ready for your ears! But before you click play there’s a giant disclaimer – my computer and the recording software bit it 30 minutes before we were set to record. I was able to install another program and get it running, but all the settings and tweaks were gone. Point being – this episode sounds “weird” and I know it. This is a 2-week episode as Sarah and Chrissy are on vacation next week.
In this episode:
- Dain runs his mouth like a caffeinated hummingbird about cast iron cookware.
- Registered Dietitian likes paleo, questions the omission of ancient grains.
- She can’t give up the oatmeal – is suffering from carb-crash headaches.
- Water is boring. Sweet tea should be banned. Coconut Water yes/no? I’m thirsty.
- Coconut milk , thyroid issues, adrenal fatigue, salami, pickles, pork rinds, oh my!
- Fish oil while pregnant/nursing?
- Allergic to tree nuts/nut flours – what sorts of baking flour options?
- Link to the article in which we mention the latest research regarding the benefits of eating paleo.
- Here’s the link to the Scotty Hagnas recipe for Hot Nutty Cereal that we talked about. You’ll also find the recipe for his pancakes on the same page above the cereal recipe!