Podcast withdrawals? Paleo Talk Episode 17 is here! Sarah, Chrissy and I finally had our schedules align!
Inside episode 17:
Dain hijacks the intro to talk about baby food. Read the blog post that was sparked by this discussion at growinguppaleo.com. After “Babydaddy Talk” we get to the real material. Here is a brief glossing-over of the topics discussed.
- A couple testimonials and letters of thanks from listeners.
- Revisiting the “green tea” woman with headaches from episode 16
- Not everyone can be all June Cleaver like Sarah – how to get your kids to help out.
- Dr Cordain says coconut oil is bad! Or does he?
- Menstrual cycle not improving with Paleo life. In fact, it’s getting weird.
- Lost her period, not pregnant, cysts?
- Ideas for avoiding the post workout crash while fixing dinner
- My knee makes this terrible sound when doing squats.
- Paleo perspective on peas and cashews
Dain hijacks the podcast again to wrap things up with results of the veggie ferment.