Paleo Talk Episode 18
- Pregnancy easier after switch to paleo. Now that baby is here, nursing intervals, iron supplements needed?
- She has celiac disease, a milk allergy, and battled fibromyalgia. Paleo has transformed her life. Her anti-vegetable husband is feeding their toddlers pizza and McDonalds and laughs at this stupid diet.
- Olive oil and how it should be used – other oils better suited for specific purposes.
- Paleo. Breastfeeding. Weight loss. Am I doing it right?
- Husband says this high fat diet is only good in the short term because he read an article in U.S. News. Yes. THAT article. (Robb’s Rebuttal)