The crew is back for real with Paleo Talk podcast – Episode 20!
Sarah, Chrissy and Dain are back in the same room – yes there is giggling and good times. If you’re one of those fun-haters that is annoyed by jovial goofiness, then go read the sidewall of a tire. While it’s in motion.
Inside Paleo Talk 20:
- Adrenal Fatigue – how Sarah dealt with it.
- Puree veggies in order to get kids to eat them. Bad Idea?
- Juice for kids. An OK beverage or worse than crack?
- Looking for a chip. Crunchy, slightly salty, satisfying?
- A mysterious badass has a desert job that involves walking up to 20 miles a day. How to take care of oneself?
- New mom is trying to do this deal while nursing the baby and is wondering why she can’t get to hot-mom status quicker.