Hello folks – got another fireball of an episode for ya! The three of us take a good 15 minutes in the beginning to discuss our lives and make a few apologies. We eventually get to business with some great questions from y’all. To add, I would like to petition that we make “y’all” the official U.S. plural second-person pronoun.
Inside Episode 22 of Paleo Talk:
- After tracking behavior of young son – Possible Aspergers diagnosis in future. Wait to introduce Paleo living?
- 27yr old male wants to know the basic ins and outs of this lifestyle. We don’t go over basics very often, decided this was a good time to do so.
- Omega 3/6 ratio of nuts and how to not go neurotic with tracking all this stuff. (Hint: dont)
- Birth Control hormone concerns. We talk about methods of contraception in this part as tactfully as possible. I think we did an OK job.
- How do we handle Halloween with all the candy?
- New to Paleo, with dairy cut out where am I supposed to get calcium?