Welcome folks! We had a special guest in the room with us for Paleo Talk 28.
A fair amount of babble and baby gab take up the first segment. If idle chit-chat and babies annoy you, the real “meat” gets underway about the 8:30 mark.
- Snacks to send to daycare/school with your children
- High-Intensity training helping or hindering performance? Causing regular periods to become NOT regular or even non-existent.
- Paleo in the United Kingdom – differences in livestock? Site mentioned: seedsofhealth.co.uk
- VERY allergic to coconut everything
- Transitioning kids and family – mealtime at home and away at school
- Sweet potatoes? and Dain goes off on ‘cheat days’
Matt Hebert “Rats”
from “Tomorrow in the Sun” on Nine Mile Records