CONTEST IS CLOSED! WINNERS HAVE ALL BEEN ANNOUNCED AND NOTIFIED! THANK YOU!
The day is almost here – September 4th is literally around the corner which means the official release of my latest book, Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook – Real Food for Real Life.
Why Real Food for Real Life? Because the kind of life I’m living IS a real one; a busy one, and one filled with as much joy, love, and time spent with my family as humanly possible. I wrote this book to help other families and individuals optimize their time and the contents of this book will allow folks to join me in living life a little more Everyday Paleo.
I have learned along the way that living a paleo lifestyle is not just about eating certain foods or exercising a certain way – it’s about REALLY LIVING – and loving, and laughing, and prioritizing in such a manner that leads to spending as much time as possible with the ones that we love. It does NOT have to be complicated, it just has to be doable, and that’s what this book is all about.
Here’s a quote right out of my book that sums it all up, “Each moment is precious and fleeting and often only with great loss do we realize how fleeting these moments are.” I personally want to look back over the years of my life and be grateful for my good health, solid relationships, and memories of my children’s laughter. I do not want to look back longing for those moments that I missed with my loved ones as I was trying to “figure it all out” or trying desperately to “get it all done.”
My hope is that the Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook will give you the tools you need to not miss out on those precious moments. The book includes several recipes that are easy, delicious, comforting and family friendly. I tried not to overwhelm the book with hundreds of recipes but instead fill it with ones that I know people will want to use. You will also find ideas to help your children embrace this life – not just live.There’s a budget guide, a week of meal plans, school lunch ideas, and shopping guides, precious time saving tips and food prep ideas, a whole section of fast, easy, and minimal ingredient meals, as well as, my thoughts and suggestions for how to make this crazy life be the fullest life possible.
Raising a family or even taking care of yourself is challenging, and I know because trust me – I live it. With three boys, 2 dogs, one husband, a career, and well, you get the idea – I’ve been there and done that and I want to share with you how I’ve learned to focus on the joy rather than the negativity that so often overwhelms this world that we live in. The Family Cookbook offers you guidance that isn’t yet out there; and I know you’ll be pleasantly surprised with it’s content.
This new book is an extension of my national best seller Everyday Paleo and together they make the perfect marriage. I can’t wait to share the Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook, Real Food for Real Life with all of you!
With all of that being said, my gratitude for your support is a billion times bigger than you could ever imagine and I want to give back to you with some awesome giveaways. Here’s what I’ve got up for grabs:
1. Steve’s Original My family LOVES Steve’s Original products and I know your family will too. One lucky winner will receive a Steve’s Club Sampler Pack, a value of well over $65!! Also, there is a chance for EVERYONE to be a winner! Good from today through August 28th, anyone who orders from Steve’s Original will receive 10% off their entire order by entering the code “Everydaycookbook” at checkout. Woohoo!!!!
2. Grass Fed Beef from TX Bar Organics: This Northern California locally owned and operated company is legit. All of their beef is grass fed and finished and it’s some of the tastiest beef I have ever had the pleasure to eat. One lucky winner will receive a 20lb package of grass fed beef comprised of 10lbs of ground beef, 5lbs of stew meat, and 5lbs of steak. Doesn’t get much better than that and what’s awesome is that you can use the meat to make recipes straight from my new book like the to – die – for Curry Burgers, Mini Meatloaves, Hungarian Stew, and Mexican Beef Skewers!! Ok, now I’m hungry…
3. Paleo Magazine: This is such a valuable resource for the paleo community and every month I look forward to reading what’s inside and I always learn something new and unique from Paleo Mag! The awesome Editor/Publisher of Paleo Magazine is offering a 1 year combo subscription (both print and digital) to one lucky winner!!
4. Tropical Traditions: I LOVE this company and not just for their coconut oil. They offer all sorts of amazing products that I mention over and over again in all of my books from Bionaturae Strained Tomatoes to Olive Oil to Skin Care Products and of course their amazing Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil!! So to one lucky winner I’m offering A $200 gift certificate to all things Tropical Traditions!
5. The Book Bundle: Everyday Paleo, Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook – ADVANCED COPY, Paleo Pals: Jimmy and the Carrot Rocket Ship, The Paleo Solution by Robb Wolf – One person will win The Book Bundle, including all three signed copies of my books, and a huge bonus: The man, the myth, the legend, Robb Wolf. The winner of The Book Bundle will also receive a signed copy of the New York Time’s Best Seller – The Paleo Solution!
Ok my dear readers, that’s a total of 5 lucky winners – here’s how to enter to win:
1. Go to Amazon or Barnes & Noble and take a peak at my new book and tell me what you are looking forward to the most about reading it and cooking from it (and hopefully pre-order it as well!) On Amazon you can now “Look Inside” so go browse, and report back in the comments what your thoughts are about my new book…
5. Do all or any combination of the above and let me know below in the comments.
6. Winners will be selected by random and announced on the blog by 9am PST August 24th so that’s PLENTY of time to enter to win.
Pretty gosh darn easy and these are some awesome prizes if I must say so myself. Please help me spread the word about the Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook – your support means the world to me.