Wow! Paleo Talk Episode 10! Bring on the glitz and glamor! This is a fun episode. We spend the first segment chatting about what we all have going on from what we’re eating to Paleo Talk Seminar schedules. If you just want to hear the Q&A scroll to about the 10 minute mark. Thank you for all the participation, folks! We couldn’t do it without you. Well, we could but it would be awfully one-sided and dull.
In this episode you will hear about:
- Leftover avocados. How to keep them from going weird.
- How did you learn how to cook? How can I better my skills?
- Do (we) ever eat non-paleo and if so what, and how often?
- General discouragement. Been doing everything correct but not progressing. What gives?
- Talkin ’bout bras!
- Grass-FED beef vs Grass-FINISHED beef. Things to ask your rancher/butcher.