Paleo Talk podcast episode 9 is boxed and ready for you!
Sarah, Chrissy, and Dain babble for about 5 minutes about Sarah’s latest seminar that she gave at NorCal Strength and Conditioning as well as other light fodder – then the reader-submitted questions begin.
- He’s Paleo, She’s a vegetarian, and then there’s the kid. What about the kid? Is this a recipe for disaster?
- Coconut Oil – Brands and quality to look for.
- Picky eater doesn’t like the fat – where can they get some extra good calories? Applied to a 5yr old that weighs 25lb
- It says gluten-free on the box! That means I can eat a dumptruck load of it right? -or- Addressing the fallacy of the “natural” section of the supermarket. QUIT EATING GARBAGE!
- Finger foods and first solids for an 8month old.
All this and much more! Enjoy!